Benchmark USA warranty
- Benchmark USA warrants the original purchaser of new food equipment manufactured by Benchmark USA to be free from defects in meterial or workmanship from the date of the original purchase for a period of 3 years.
- The original purchaser must provide proper proof of the original retail purchase and all other requested information.
- The obligation of Benchmark USA under this warranty is limited to the replacement of any parts or components that in the opinion of Benchmark USA are defective, FOB the factory, or at any other location that Benchmark may designate.
Voiding the warranty:
- Any piece of equipment that has been installed, operated or maintained inconsistently with any Benchmark USA operating insutrctions
- Any part or component that has been modified, changed, or altered from its original configuration
- Any electrical component that has been damaged due to submergence in any liquid
- Any part or component that has been subject to abuse, misuse, neglect or accidents
Extent of warranty
Any defective component, part or assembly returned to Benchmark USA will be replaced by Benchmark USA. Benchmark USA will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer under the terms of this warranty, nor shall it be responsible for any damages either consequential, special, contingent, or otherwise; or expenses or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of a Benchmark USA product. Any component, part or assembly returned to Benchmark USA must be returned at the customers expense along with proof of purchase. Benchmark USA reserves the right to determine whether the terms of this warranty have been properly com[lied with. In the event that the terms are not complied with, Benchmark USA shall be under no obligation to honor this warranty.
- 30 Day money back guarantee for product satisfaction
- One year parts and labor limited warranty (shipments to Hawaii and Alaska carry a one year parts warranty only)
- Extended warranty available on some products. Please call BakeMax directly for information.
- Warranty begins at date of installation
- All equipment must be installed and connected by qualified personnel in accordance with manual specification
- Any abuse of equipment or improper use of machinery will void the warranty
- Accessories, attachments, or electrical components are covered under a 90 day warranty
- Repairs include parts and labor only, and exclude the following:
- Overtime labor rates
- Expedited freight for parts
- BakeMax assumed no responsibility for downtime or loss of product
- All defective parts must be returned to BakeMax for credit
- Repairs must be pre-authorized to BakeMax prior to work commencing
- 24 hour emergency service available 1-800-565-2253
Great Northern Popcorn warranty
- Warranty claims must be filed with Snack Shack Supplies within 7 days of delivery to be eligible for paid shipping to and from the manufacturer
- Customer will pay for shipping costs for any warranty claims filed after 7 days of delivery
- See specific product page for warranty period information
Omcan Inc. warranty
Omcan Inc. provides warranty for all the products that we sell. The manufacturers provide warranties against all defects of material and manufacturing, as well as for defective assembling. Though we are bound by our manufacturers' guarantees, we will always provide you with our best in correcting a matter of warranty. The warranty period is limited to 18 months from the original sale date to the dealer. As such, Omcan Inc. will provide to the end user, a one year bench warranty on all electrically powered products and a six-month bench warranty on manually operated products. Bench warranty means that the product must be sent to us, or to one of our authorized service centers, freight prepaid, for warranty evaluation. We will not accept COD or collect shipments. A copy of the Bill of Sale is required for all warranty claims. Individual items with weights in excess of 110 pounds/52 kilograms each, will carry a limited on-site warranty. The limited on-site warranty applies to regular week day hours. Geographic location or product type may limit guarantee to a parts only warranty. There is no on-site warranty for residential addresses. Warranty is void for all items sold outside of the original country of purchase. Omcan Inc. reserves the right to either repair or replace product at their discretion. This guarantee does not apply to abuse, willful or accidental damage, or to products used for other than their intended purpose. Any tampering or modifications to any products automatically cancels the guarantee. Items not covered by the guarantee include electrical components, which are subject to natural wear and tear. Omcan Inc. denies liability for any damage or injury caused by operator neglect, carelessness or inadvertence.
Nemco Food Equipment warranty
Except as otherwise provided below, Nemco Food Equipment, Ltd. (“Nemco”) warrants, to the original user, its electrical food preparation products (other than blades and light bulbs) to be free of electrical and mechanical defects in material and workmanship under “normal use” (defined below) for the shorter of the following periods: (a) one (1) year from the date placed in service by the original user, or (b) 18 months from the date of shipment from its factory. In addition, Nemco warrants its non-electrical food preparation products (other than blades) to be free of mehanical defects in material and workmanship under normal use for two (2) years from the date placed in service by the original user. The warranty provided for herein shall be limited to parts and labor. Any determination that a product is defective or covered by this warranty, shall be made by Nemco, in its sole discretion. The determination of whether to repair or replace a defective, covered product, or to refund the purchase price for the product, will be at Nemco’s sole discretion. This warranty does not cover products used outside the United States, or damages caused by accident, misuse, negligence of any person other than Nemco, current or voltage other than stated on the appliance, fire, flood or other casualty. Any alteration to the product or unauthorized repair voids this warranty. For purposes of this warranty, the phrase, “normal use” shall mean the use of the product in connection with food in accordance with the product manual accompanying the product.
Nemco shall be responsible only for repairs or replacements of defective parts performed by Nemco’s authorized service personnel. Authorized service agencies are located in principal cities throughout the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEMCO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY THAT ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS IS MERCHANTABLE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR DOES NOT INFRINGE ON THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY. THE FOREGOING WARRANTY SHALL BE NEMCO’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OBLIGATION. ANY PERSON’S (BUYER, USER OR OTHERWISE) EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST NEMCO, AND NEMCO’S SOLE OBLIGATION, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO NEMCO REPAIRING OR REPLACING THE PRODUCT, OR, AT NEMCO’S OPTION, REFUNDING THE PURCHASE PRICE THEREFOR. IN NO EVENT SHALL NEMCO HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL NEMCO HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Any person desiring to make any claim against Nemco must do so within six (6) months after expiration of the applicable warranty period, or such claim be forever barred.
Gold medal products warranty
WE WARRANT to the original purchaser the Gold Medal equipment sold by us to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any defective part for a period of six (6) months from the date of sale to the Original Purchaser with regard to labor and two (2) years with regard to parts and does not cover damage to the equipment caused by accident, alteration, improper use, voltage, abuse, or failure to follow instructions.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON OUR PART, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. We neither assume, nor authorize any other person to assume for us, any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of said GOLD MEDAL equipment or any part thereof.
The term Original Purchaser as used in this warranty shall be deemed to mean that person, firm, association, or corporation who was billed by the GOLD MEDAL PRODUCTS COMPANY, or their authorized distributor for the equipment.
THIS WARRANTY HAS NO EFFECT AND IS VOID UNLESS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER FIRST CALLS GOLD MEDAL PRODUCTS COMPANY AT 1-800- 543-0862 TO DISCUSS WITH OUR SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE THE EQUIPMENT PROBLEM, AND, IF NECESSARY, FOR INSTRUCTIONS CONCERNING THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF PARTS.